Saturday, July 12, 2008

Garden Party 2008

Oh! My! Last evening was the Garden Party Dinner and it was so over the top, it is doubtful that I can do it justice with my limited skills using photography or writing. The sights, tastes, smells, the fun, the perfect weather, the creativity and resourcefulness of our friends... Oh! My!
Vern and Shelly's year for Appetizers

Mark and Karen's year for Dinner

Our year for Dessert

I'll share more later, probably for a week, until you feel as though you were there. Today I am doing dishes, lots of glassware and then laying and hopefully recuperating on the patio.
*If you click on the photo, they will enlarge and you can read every delicious word.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I loved every second of it. I think it was probably the best ever!

jkluginbill said...

I was counting on a picture of the chandelier! Now I am sad! :(

The menu(s) look yummy!