When we bought our house it needed a ton of work. I had a binder with each room for swatches and punch lists. It's nice to have the paint colors and brands in one spot. I took it everywhere for over a year. The pictures are of our bathroom. It's since been repainted and decorated.
That isn't the miracle. The miracle occurred this morning when I found the binder back. In the third place I looked.
This addition doesn't have a binder. It has a notebook, several folders and a large basket. By 8:30 this morning I had talked to a roofer, drywall guy, millwork guy, heating company, and many of my museum volunteers. One got sick and it took 4-5 calls before I found Peg.

At 8:40 I realized I have a headache. It would have been a miracle if I didn't. Off to work...
2 comments:
Oh the joys! Your project book looks like a scrapbook! Very Cool! I always carry a plastic file box with hanging files and folders in it - one for each room. I've never gotten to do just one room at a time! I "get" the headache!! :-)
I had to laugh when I saw the font on your checklist. I should have known you wouldn't use something boring like Times New Roman.
Post a Comment