I made my peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and my ginger snaps and had them in the freezer ready to go.
It's a quick dessert to make these ice cream sammies. Vanilla with the peanut butter chocolate chip and peaches and cream ice cream with the ginger snaps, back in the freezer or right to the table.
Just in case you missed the moowiches at the Fair, stop by and I'll hook you up. Hurry, they're going fast.
4 comments:
oooooooooooo-I love ginger snaps, and the sound of peaches & cream ice cream.............nummy!! Are those cookies real small ones? They look like it when you're holding them. So glad you're enjoying your boys!!
I use the pampered chef small scoop for the cookies and the large scoop for the ice cream. That way if guys want to try both, they can.
The ginger with peach tastes like September, a yummy September.
Tasted and approved-the ginger snap/peach are AWESOME!!! Stopped in at the Stone House last night to see nephew Sam just in time for dessert, how great is that!
Your Sis Kathi
Oh my goodness!! Yum!!
Post a Comment