After the game Max nearly tackled Miss K and gave her a sweaty, dirty hug. They have a strange friendship. I use the word friendship loosely here as they are more like partners in crime. Both got speeding tickets in the school zone . Now they monitor each other's driving. If Max sees Miss K in traffic and she doesn't use her blinker, he is on her like white on rice. Oh, and neither of them deserved their tickets. To hear them tell it they were totally wronged by the court system. Anyway, they have a bond and now Miss K has dirt and sweat on her jacket. Max looks crazy because he is crazy.
I love football season, today, anyway.

5 comments:
I hope you get to love it for many more days to come...
Sacks? 23 yard reception? Surely, this is rewarding...
Right?
Great game Max!! That's the way to start the season...great night of football!
Congrats on the good game Max!
I do love Civic - so much nicer no than when I was a Bellingham High girl...
Bahahaha! If only you would have gotten a picture of the sweaty hug. Gross. Can't wait for the next game! Go #83!!!
I was looking around for you - I wasn't sure if Max was playing. We definitely need to tailgate one of these nights. This going to football games (more than 1 a season!) is a new concept to me!
Post a Comment