Remember last week when I was feeling kitschy? I stitched my yoyo's and had a plan all along. I was inspired by Meagan's cute valance. The laundry room/work room/scrapping stuff room needed some new curtains. The sun had baked the last pair of sheers. And I hadn't made any changes to my work room since the chandelier. It was time.
I started with a set of white tab top panels. I found them at one of my favorite spots. The TarJay end caps, clearance, oh yeah! I had a the cute quilt fabric squares from Kris and Becca from Quilt Sandwich for my yoyo's. I randomly stitched the yoyo's on to the panels.
It's cheerful in my work room on another rainy, gray day in the Pacific Northwest. Guess I'll do some laundry and ironing today, it's just too wet to be gardening.
3 comments:
Love 'em!! So cute!
And I feel better now...I was a little worried when you were making yo-yo's just because you liked(?) making yo-yo's...eww, hand-stitching and all!
It all makes sense now...
ADORABLE!! I must have yo yo lessons!!! How cheery!!
You KNOW I gotta love them! Anything with yo-yo's is a winner with me. I am back! Plan to return to my blogging with some regularity. Thinking of a theme...maybe starting over? Whatcha think?
Post a Comment