Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Helper, Hawley

Hawley loves his rawhide bones. If someone is out doing yard work, he loves nothing more than to gnaw on his bone and watch you work. It makes him feel like he's helping out. We let him think he's a big help.


This week I got the Stone House ready for the 4th of July. Hawley did his part! It will be here before we know it and then SuMmEr! The old timers say it isn't summer in the Pacific Northwest until after the 4th of July. I hope when it comes that it stays.

3 comments:

Les Hon said...

Your home looks wonderfully patriotic! I'm so glad Hawley could help you with that.

Daisie will be helping me decorate the pickers(the machines, I mean) for the 4th. We like to get them looking all red, white and blue for the special day too!

jkluginbill said...

Don't make Hawley work so hard...slave driver! hahaha!!! Love to Hawley!

Becky L. Beck said...

And you KNOW I love seeing my Hawley again. Your house looks festive as always... go out with a Bang and say hello to all my Lynden friends. Miss you!!