Monday, June 14, 2010

Another Rhubarb Punch

Last Spring I shared my Rhubarb Punch recipe. Yesterday I spotted a new one on Tastespotting. I was all kinds of excited.


Send help! I need a Polish translator... Tap, tap, anyone out there...

Yikes, maybe this isn't even a recipe.

Składniki na 0.75l

400 g rabarbaru
500 ml wody
100 g cukru
1 łyżka startej skórki z cytryny
cynamon do smaku


Rabarbar myjemy, kroimy na kawałki. Wodę gotujemy ze skórką cytrynową, cynamonem i cukrem. Dodajemy rabarbar, ponownie zagotowujemy i odstawiamy na 10 minut. Przecieramy przez sito, odstawiamy do wystudzenia. Rozlewamy do szklanek, wrzucamy kostki lodu i podajemy.

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Here ya go. You have to do your own math b/c as you know I stink at math! Enjoy!

400 g rhubarb
500 ml water
100 g sugar
1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
cinnamon to taste

Wash the rhubarb, cut into pieces. Boil water with lemon peel, cinnamon and sugar. Add the rhubarb, bring to boil again and leave for 10 minutes. Rub through a sieve, leave it to cool. Packaged in glasses, throw ice cubes, and serve

Tami said...

Thanks Jerrie! I love "throw ice cubes", sounds like a party to me.

Janice said...

I like the last ingredient - sounds like something I feel like giving my kids once in a while - smaku!!:-)