It is sometimes said that the first year of marriage can be pretty rough. The last straw, or the biggest fight can be about how your partner squeezes the toothpaste tube. The little things can get on someone's last nerve.
I'm thinking that someday I'll send Max into marriage with his own case of Colgate. I don't want any deal breakers involving how he leaves his toothpaste on the counter.

Cuz there are no returns...
4 comments:
no returns - but maybe a retraining program? That's my fear - my daughter in law will show up and say "ok mom, you've got 2 weeks to retrain him - you missed a few details" :-)
No returns, that's for sure!
My daughter-in-law is the recipient of many apologies on my part...I did what I could, and I know in some particulars it was not enough. Dear girl...she loves him.
Perhaps I should buy her a case of toothpaste, and a few other things now...Just as a show of solidarity, or good will, or because I should have had her sign some kind of pre-nup that she wouldn't give him back...
Are you trying to marry Max off already? Have you had enough? :)
Oh no Kelly! My guys may not date until they are 25 or so... Just prepping them to be good husbands.
Post a Comment