When she got to my house with her bags, I had a feeling we were going to have some fun. Sheryl stopped at Haggen's wine aisle and we were now on a mission. It was an honorable assignment and someone had to do it.
Choosing the wedding wine! I got out my little glasses (cute travel, Ned Harris), paper and pens for notes and had homemade rolls and butter to cleanse our palates. Rose to the occasion.
We were sniffing, swishing, swirling and coming up with some pretty good descriptions of each wine. After small sips, of course.
All kidding aside, we got'er done. Nicely done. Towards the end of our assignment I was still taking notes.
"Me likey!" I think that says a lot about a wine.
Now, I am busy planning the bridal shower with Shelly. It'll be a breeze IF it is sunny on June 29th. Hopeful, praying and crossing my fingers.
2 comments:
What fun! And what a dear friend to host a shower...which daughter?
Thanks too, for shopping at Haggen!!! Guess we'll be able to eat this week!!!
"Me likey" made me laugh out loud! I have uttered that phrase to many empty wine bottles! So enjoy your blog Tami!
Post a Comment