Something Old... Something New... Something Borrowed... Something Blue... A pretty bride and her bridesmaids... A refreshing rhubarb punch, pretty as a blushing bride... A light ladies supper... Good friends celebrating... It's all good...
What a fun party you put together. The table looks great and the food looks delicious. I have never heard of rhubard punch. I am sure it is delicious, the color is fabulous. Have a wonderful weekend.
What a wonderful party.How lucky for the bride and the guests to be invited to such a beautiful even. The food looks de-lish. You should do a post on the food alone.
I'm new to your blog, but will be back.Be sure to come and be a part of "SUMMER SUNDAYS", my weekly meme. It's all about what summer means to YOU!
21 comments:
What a lucky bride, it all looks beautiful! Love the themed tables!!
How fun is that! LOVE the something old--Great concept and really pretty. Jacqueline
Loved all the different tablescapes...you were a BUSY girl! Best wishes to the bride and groom. Thanks for sharing!
It's all beautiful! Of course! :)
Thanks for sharing the cupcakes! We LOVED them!
Inspiring!! Such creativity!!
Beautiful tables and yummy food! Makes me want to do a buffet soon!
Congrats to the bride to be!
DD
What a gorgeous happy occasion. The girls all had such happy smiles - well done on a great table.
Suzyq
Oh, my! Everything looks beautiful and delicious! Your rhubarb punch looks interesting! I hope you'll publish the recipe at some point!
The shower looks beautiful. Lots of hard work and love shows through. Congratulations to the bride!
Everything looks so lovely -- and delicious! Those state-themed plates are great!
Beautiful! I love the mini cupcakes!! I've got to try that rhubarb punch someday - looks fabulous!
What fun! Those state plates are so unique. Such pretty tables. That punch looks so pretty. Wish I could grab one of those cupcakes. :)
So pretty. Goodies look delicious. O love the blue accents on your table.
What a fun party you put together. The table looks great and the food looks delicious. I have never heard of rhubard punch. I am sure it is delicious, the color is fabulous. Have a wonderful weekend.
What cool plates! Looks like a wonderful party!
Donna
Very cool. Will you throw me a bridal shower on my next anniversary?? :)
Oh this is sooo beautiful!! You are so creative!
What a wonderful party.How lucky for the bride and the guests to be invited to such a beautiful even. The food looks de-lish. You should do a post on the food alone.
I'm new to your blog, but will be back.Be sure to come and be a part of "SUMMER SUNDAYS", my weekly meme. It's all about what summer means to YOU!
- The Tablescaper
Lovely bride...and tables!
Have a great weekend.
what a great theme for a Bridal Shower. It's a an old traditioon with a new twist.
What a great way to celebrate with the bride and her bridal party -- I would have a hard time choosing which table I would want to be sitting at.
Post a Comment