Yep, she was in.
Quick called Shelly, yep, she was in.
Shelly called Dor to tell her we were going. Dor can't do last minute, in the morning...
We decided it would be a quick trip, we only needed tea lights and to have a look at the holiday inventory.
We got a little sidetracked...
I loved this cream leather chair. It rocked and has an ottoman.
The girls loved this display. Sorry, it won't fit in the Honda. They'll have to be happy with a picture.
Sheryl found this sweet bedroom for her Granddaughter, Ella.
Not really sure what one would do with the oversized hat and crown. Whimsical, but we left them there.
I have no idea how all of this stuff got in the Honda. We went for tea lights...
Now I have to get busy, lots of projects to coordinate.
5 comments:
Got those shelves put together yet?
I made PW's chicken soup when I got home...don't know where that energy came from ;)
Today was fun!
But did you get the crown? Really it was lovely. Every woman needs one!
Did you remember the tea lights? haha!
That's what a trip to Ikea does...it spirals. LOVE it! :)
IKEA - dangerous place - unless you came on a bicycle!! I always go for just tea lights and napkins........I suppose it would be cheaper to just go to Target! :-)
I just was telling my friend at church tonight that I wanted to make a trip to Chicago to go to an IKEA! It's an eight hour drive so it will be a planned one for sure with and empty car going and hopefully full one coming home. I used some of the paper napkins that are so pretty from there last night and it made me need an IKEA fix. So glad that you have one close! P.S. When is the Oprah show with Sarah on? I'd watch it!
Post a Comment