I went to the Second Chance Thrift Store this morning. I seldom go on a Wednesday but it is the best day go. On Wednesdays all the new treasures are out on the shelves.
I found a water pitcher, glass and silver, it matches my coffee server that I got at Sally Ann's years ago. I am guessing that the inside piece is the place for ice, so that if you have lemonade in the pitcher it doesn't get watered down.
Picked up a pink rosebud dessert plate, I have a small set of this pattern. Sometimes a girl needs pink.
Last but not least, sheet music. What would someone as unmusically talented as moi be doing with sheet music? I've got a plan and you'll see it for Christmas.
Yellow tags were half off today. yay! Two half price items. A lot of fun for under $4.
Busy today with a bad case of projectitis. Completed projects coming soon.
4 comments:
heeeeeeey...I looked at that sheet music! :) I got skunked today. Nothing for me. boo. You did good though. Can't wait to see what the music's for.
Sheet music and projects...can't wait to see what you are up to!
I wander into thrift stores and can't find anything - so uncreative! I can't see outside the box......thankfully I have you to inspire me! You go girl - get those projects done and blogged!
Looks great! Love the baskets with label tags.
Post a Comment