Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whistler Love

If you are going to the Olympics I just want to give you a heads up. It is pronounced twenty ten, not two thousand ten. Just looking out for you. I embarrassed myself and my people.

I know that boys don't have BFF's but really they are BFF's. I love these guys.

I was snow happy in Whistler, it was a Winter wonderland.


Holly did some stitching and I did some scrappin'.

Max and Brian are close friends.

This would be a great Christmas card except we're in a store instead of on a mountain. So maybe not.

If you are going to Whistler there is only one place to stay. The Whistler Connection. Check it out.

1 comment:

Becky L. Beck said...

Loved all the whistler pictures... you captured all the favorite spots and I felt like I was along for the ride.