Monday, November 9, 2009

December Daily

Last December I made a December Daily album. Ali Edwards is the queen of this album and encourages everyone to try it. The album is made ahead and in December you just add photos. In theory it's all good.

Reality was that I missed several days, absolutely no clue what I did. I don't have a good printer so I ordered my prints from Costco. Costco Photo lines are out the door in December.

After last year I swore I'd never do it again... never say never.

I was looking at my album from last year and in spite of it's blank spots it is fun to look back and so, yep, I am doing it again.

Last year I made my own album. This year I found this 8x8 album at Micheals 40% off. For $8.99 I am not making one.

I bought three other supplies, k&Company borders and their small pad of paper and the making memories Mistletoe spiral journaling book. The rest I will use what I had left from last year's supplies.


Jerrie taught me to keep all Christmas scrapping supplies separate from other supplies. Good tip!

I have a good start and on the days we will be in Oklahoma at Sam's graduation I used my Army papers and stickers. I do look at my calendar and see what is coming and do plan some pages. The rest I go with Christmas papers and make it work.

If I miss a day I am not going to worry about it. It's still is a fun book to remember the holidays.

One thing I am doing differently is ordering my prints to be delivered to my house.

This year Hubby's family is coming to Lynden for Christmas. We haven't had them here over the holidays before and we're excited so I will add a few extra pages for those dates.

C'mon make one with me. Let me know if you jump in!

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I'm totally going to do this, but I am going to repurpose the book I made to do it last year...which...I didn't do. haha! :)

I love the Mistletoe collection...my FAVE!!!

Holly said...

I would love to do this. one little problem...i haven't had a picture actually developed in over a year....help! I love your little albums and this is a great idea!

Janice said...

OK - I'm in - I'll talk Kathi into it! Then in January we can have coffee and show and tell! Do you just take pictures EVERY day? Give me a few more specifics!