The next few weeks are going to be a bit busy so I am beginning to deck the halls. Today the blog, on Monday we go to Ad's place and then bit by bit. Traveling in December makes a girl get her game on!
That picture should be on a postcard it is so Cute and Festive! I am with you; Christmas cards designed and back; ready for me to address all the envelopes now. I am with ya sista; Merry Christmas (am I the first to wish you that)?
I'm starting one week from today witht he decorating - have to get past Thanksgiving and a rehearsal dinner for 35 here on Friday. Then rest.....and dig in!!!
The day after Thanksgiving for me. Today after retreiving the mail I looked at my poor potted Mums and thought...only three more days for you poor past dead beauties. I am suffering phantom pains in my knees today just thinking about going up and down the stairs as I take down fall deco and replace with Christmas while dusting/cleaning at the same time. Nothing else done in that catagory. I love this picture. Can I steal it for a wine bottle label for my hubby? Please say it was last years!
3 comments:
That picture should be on a postcard it is so Cute and Festive!
I am with you; Christmas cards designed and back; ready for me to address all the envelopes now. I am with ya sista; Merry Christmas (am I the first to wish you that)?
I'm starting one week from today witht he decorating - have to get past Thanksgiving and a rehearsal dinner for 35 here on Friday. Then rest.....and dig in!!!
The day after Thanksgiving for me. Today after retreiving the mail I looked at my poor potted Mums and thought...only three more days for you poor past dead beauties. I am suffering phantom pains in my knees today just thinking about going up and down the stairs as I take down fall deco and replace with Christmas while dusting/cleaning at the same time. Nothing else done in that catagory. I love this picture. Can I steal it for a wine bottle label for my hubby? Please say it was last years!
Post a Comment