So, on Friday morning he went and got it from the locker room. I rushed and got everything washed and returned to school by 10:30 a.m. The football gear was leaving at 10:30 for the ferry.
Thank goodness I rushed around and got his Whites white and his Blues bright!
I guess I better get my Spray and Wash out and loaded...
Oh, and if anyone has a pair of size 12 cleats that Max could borrow for a week, I would sure appreciate it. His were in tough shape and the bottom of one fell off last night. He left them in the trash in the Friday Harbor locker room...
Yes, we took the eight o'clock ferry home. Mama didn't raise no fool.
3 comments:
Gotta love a Mud Bowl!..looks like Max saw plenty of action...It's the kind of night that a clean uni = football fail.
Glad the ferry runs weren't cancelled as they were for Pt. Townsend...now wouldn't THAT have been an adventure!!
Thought about you last night when the storm hit...thought maybe you would be spending the night at the Friday Harbor House or Bird Rock Hotel...whewwww.
Ughhh!! That stuff was nasty too! Mitch's jeans won't come all the way clean. Did you have better luck with the uniform?
Post a Comment