Reverb wrote about Ephesians 5: 15,16- Be very careful, then how you live, not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Evil? Read what Reverb has to say about this verse.
I had read his post awhile back and was reminded this week as the Whatcom Middle School burned. I loved driving past that school and seeing those big front doors with "Waste Not Thy Hour" above the entry.
Always wanted to stop and take my pic under that quote, never did and now it is too late.
Fill every day with God glorifying minutes, moments and hours. Be reminded.
4 comments:
I love the inscription on the school. I am lucky enough to have a pic under the quote from my 8th grade tea. I didn't appreciate it when I went there (obviously...hehe), but have loved it ever since.
Fill everyday with opportunities to show God's love...Lovin' it!
GREAT reminder!! (as I sit here blogging :-)
Lovely quote.
So sorry to hear that an old school burned down.
I remember reading that too and thought it was cool.
It's alway sad to see the end of an old historic building:(
Post a Comment