Saturday, November 14, 2009

Love Whistler

The new holiday Starbucks drink, the Creme Brulee Latte, is so yummy. The crunchies for garnish taste just like the scorched sugar on the top of the dessert. It is best enjoyed in Whistler Village, outdoors, under a heater, with the snow falling gently, with someone you love.


Opening Day! They won't be the first on the mountain. Some crazy guys were camping in line last night so they could have that thrill. Tyler, Brian and Max had a good night's sleep at the cozy condo and headed out this morning for a day on the mountain. Holly made a delicious breakfast and we sent them off for the day.

Snow makes me so happy!

5 comments:

jkluginbill said...

I loved driving into Lynden last night and seeing a bit of snow and waking up this morning to a bit of white on the lawn. Not "real" snow...but oh it was lovely!

Glad you're having fun!

Les Hon said...

~~sigh~~ What a perfect weekend!

Natasha said...

Oh I am so jealous! I miss being close to Whistler!

Becky L. Beck said...

You and Fred look simply "dreamy" just fyi; Hawley didn't like the snow/ hail/ sleet so much. I rescued Him and brought him inside for a bit of a thaw out. LOVE the cinnamon roll! Making potatoe soup tomorrow and thinking of YOU. Have fun!

Janice said...

I discovered the new Creme' Brulee Latte' too - I must admit I had more than one!!