Now unless you have a crystal ball you aren't going to know what's going to happen every day in December. Take a risk and just make it work. This is more difficult for some than for others. Eventually I screamed, "It is what it is." Over thinking just won't work with this project.
We all got busy churning out the pages. I decided I wanted to make a page involving sewing. I have a machine I use for table cloths, curtains and some mending.
I wanted to make a page like my friend Paula. Using her page as inspiration I got busy. I really don't sew and forget how to thread the machine and I can't see worth a toot anymore...all leading up to a melt down.
"For the love of Pete, could someone help me!" Yep, they were all nicely working, listening to Christmas music, sipping wine, sharing snacks and tips when I lost it.
After asking who Pete was, Janis helped me. Thanks Janis!
And WE made this page. I don't know what will happen on December 14th but it is what it is and my page is ready.
Oh, and I made a pretty page for Tolo, Kassie is wearing blue.
5 comments:
The MOST fun ever!! Thank you for being the Greatest Hostess. It was great to be inspired from YOU; and thanks to all for the delicious foods.
I thought you could "get rid" of my muffin top before posting :-) Thanks again - it was a blast!!
Janice -- You call THAT a muffin top???? Oy Vey! So thankful I would be for such a muffin top!
Tami -- I can relate with the needle threading...How many times has my needle dropped to the floor afer it "threaded" it...
Someone is in my seat! Becky has claimed that spot, huh? Tami, your page is lovely and I want to know if you cut out those darling ol' ornaments by hand or if they came that way. So sad that I missed the fun but it was great seeing you all together again just the way I remembered you all! BTW, I just found out that my Mom and a friend of mine have machines that have the capability of threading the needle by itself. The only problem is that neither of them know how to work the thing! Next machine....self threader for my ol' eyes. Happy Thanksgiving!
Tami!!!!
I had SOO much fun last night!! thanks so much for including me and introducing me to Becky! what a delightful woman and I feel like I've made another friend through you!!! You are so blessed to have Jodi as a sister (and she, you!!) I could just sit on the couch and observe and be very happy, but to join in...WOW!!!
Just got an "I love you" from Max and it made my day!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!
OH!!! I LOVE my album!!!!
A little disappointed when I reached into my purse this morning and realized I had my camera all along!!!! Bummer!!
Post a Comment