Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009


Yep, it is the same photo as last year, it's my favorite Thanksgiving photo.

So grateful for God's love and guidance this year. Life changes and moves forward, sometimes too quickly, but through it all God is good.
* I am thankful for my family, those under our roof and those away, my guys and our extended families. I'm thankful for my husband, my bestest friend ever.
* I'm so blessed by my friends and am thankful for each one of you.
* I am grateful for our home and all the projects.
* I am thankful for my Bible and God's love for me.
* My career, and I use that word loosely, at the museum.
* Our country and the freedoms we enjoy.
* Grateful that Danny is living closer this year.
* Hawley, thankful for him too.
* For the past, the learning curve hasn't always been a cinch but I'm getting there.
* So grateful for good health.
* I am thankful for my eddie bauer snowglobe collection.
* For all my sistas - in Christ.
* Yes, I am even thankful for boot camp and my people there, three days a week at 5:50 a.m., rain or shine.
* Overwhelmed with thanksgiving that Sam has done so well at basic training and graduates next week at Fort Sill, OK.

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving today. Blessings my friends-

2 comments:

Janice said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I've so enjoyed getting to know you better and enjoy your sense of humor!! Blessings

jkluginbill said...

The Luginbills are thankful for you! Hope you're having a great weekend. :)