Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. A large shiney package and balloons were left on the doorstep...
Layers and layers of boxes, wrapping paper, tissue, confetti, Hershey's kisses and glitter led to...
one teeny, tiny BIG question.
He said yes ;)
And it helped lighten the mood here.
6 comments:
Guess the relationship is back on???!!!! Sorry about the ticket...Hope he gets it reduced at least. Not fun...
Love the package! Good job Kassie!!
Whew! that package was just what the household needed. Very nice!
What timing - did she know she was saving him grief?!?! :-)
WHAT?!? Maxwell House was caught speeding in a school zone?!? I can relate to this heartache. You may remember the agony that I went through last May. If he needs advice on how best to fight this, I can help him. One question though...did he have his blinker on??? ;0)
Not sure I'd take advice from the teacher who was speeding in a school zone...
I'm just saying...go back and check the blog posts!!
So sorry for YOU ALL! Yikes! Gonna be a not so good day at the court house unless you had some equipment failure. Riding a tricycle to school might be a thought? Sure would be cute and retro just like the paper I saw last week. Can't wait to see what your creating now.
Post a Comment