Thursday, November 19, 2009

Do You Have Plans Tonight?

The Lynden Pioneer Museum is hosting their Yee Haw, happy day, you betcha, It's Christmas sale tonight.
Great gifts for everyone and at every price point!
Legos, playmobil, Gooseberry cookbooks, Gina B. stationery, Swaps, cute stuff all waiting for you to come in and take advantage of us...

I'll try to post a picture this afternoon but I am crazy busy getting ready for you, my shoppper friends!

See you there... 5 to 8 this eveing!

5 comments:

Becky L. Beck said...

I will see you tonight friend!
Don't work TOO hard; but please have the coffee HOT and ready for me.

Anonymous said...

See you there!

Eloise said...

I wish I lived nearby! Your museum's sale sounds wonderful and what fun it would be to visit with you!

Holly said...

Oh, I had the most fun there tonight!!! So many treasures to feast upon, and frosted animal cookies to boot!!!!! I have pictures, but no way to post them until Sat.
BTW, you looked adorable in your Christmas apron and sparkly red shoes!
Let the Christmas season begin!!!

michele said...

I wish I could have been there!