Friday, November 20, 2009

Damage Control

As we traveled from doctor's office to doctor's office to x-ray labs this week I read whatever was on the bulletin board. This ad caught my eye.

I wondered aloud, "is it too late?"


"Mom, the class is over and it is too late." -Max

Yes Max, in so many ways it is TOO late.


Today I must dig my way out of the mess we have made at home. Gone last weekend to Whistler, doctor appointments, many museum hours later I am home. And it is a disaster area. I've been at it since 5:30 this morning, boot camp and then damage control.

YES! Shelly, I take my own advice and start with taking out all the garbage, recycling and then change the sheets.

No stopping until it is better here...it's all good.

Tonight a date night with my sweet hubby.

4 comments:

Mindy K said...

The blanket you sent Michele is adorable. You are too kind.

Melinda said...

Maybe you should put the website in your Favorites. :)

http://difficultchild.com

Janice said...

The real questions is - did you go to the website?? OK - I just typed that and THEN looked at Melinda's comment! Great minds think alike!

Holly said...

I wish it wasn't too late:( Stinky boys!!