Thursday, July 9, 2009

Just So You Know


If you buy a half flat of raspberries it works out perfectly to make one Raspberry Pie and one batch of freezer raspberry jam. This includes eating a few berries as you work. If you don't make the jam now you won't be able to make the Raspberry Coffee Cake this winter... I love that Cream Cheese Raspberry Cake and now I am ready.

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

ah crap...I better get cracking! :)

Looks yummy!

Julie said...

you are channelling Anna Yoder.
Any chance you'd like to take her place as my personal jam slave?

Becky L. Beck said...

Hey.... where's the PIE??? And: I thought you were going to teach me how to make the Jam. Remember?? OK: maybe next time; guess you are off the hook. It looks delicious though. Did you serve the pie with ice-cream?

Janice said...

Do you really get away with only one batch of Jam? My family goes through more than that - usually a double batch of rasp. and straw. will do for us. Although - I guess this fall I am down to one at home....:-(!