Let's have a reality check here, folks. Let's put things into perspective, shall we?
Do you or don't you? Wash the socks, I mean. When socks are this dirty in the laundry basket do you wash or toss? Spray and Wash isn't free, you know.
Hubby tried to tell me that four yards of compost from Smit's was too much. Nah, I always run out and I want enough.
Now no guy in their right mind will make eye contact with me because if they do I ask them to fill the wheel barrow and dump it on a flower bed. Everyone is sick of the whole thing. Meanwhile the rest is on my parking spot...
And we have two cords of firewood to stack.
Nothing glamorous about my life today.
If you don't have plans this weekend stop by for a party! A work party, that is...
5 comments:
If I don't comment, is that like not looking you in the eye? (sorry, I'm REALLY busy this weekend)
If only I would have known... went past your house MANY times today; darn; guess I'm an official Party Pooper!
Sorry everything I did not do friday & saturday is still waiting for me today and I'm pooped!
Just told V about your 4 yard episode...he's laughing...sorry. Next time...here's the plan...
*Get all your beds ready for mulch.
*Come get our pick-up.
*Get one or two yards.
*Have your little crew distribute the mulch to the beds...straight from the back of the pick-up to the wheelbarrow.
*Return the pick-up to my house and I'll pour you a V&T.
***Noooo mulch in the driveway...it's too much work to do it that way missy.
Do you set the table fancy in usual Tami style for a work party? ..... then I'm in!! :-)
Post a Comment