Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Ad

The Jubilee, the 75th birthday of one of my favorite women is today.

Happy, happy 75th Birthday Miss Adelene! So wished I could have been at the party. Wishing you a very happy day and a great year.



I think diamonds are the gift of choice for a Jubliee celebrate, hope you get lots of diamond-like, platinum thoughts and wishes today!

Or maybe a diamond engagement ring as I am your personal wedding planner.
You go girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami, that is wonderful. I am picking Aunt Ad up in about 30 minutes and were are off to Okoboji (with 4 of her nieces) for the day but I will be sure that she sees this sometime today. You (& your hubby) are SO GOOD to her - but then she is so easy to be good to. We had a wonderful, fabulous time at her party on Saturday!! I haven't seen any diamonds yet, hmmmm.

Gert Blom

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Ad!
xoxox
Shelly

Janice said...

Love Ad, use to work out with her at the gym. That women could "kick tail". She is such a joyful fun person! Happy Birthday Ad - you're blessed to have a friend like Tami!