Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just Like the Good Old Days

When Sam was a little guy he loved to set things up and have me take a picture. Sam was a collector, Thomas, Brio, Playmobil, rocks, marbles, GI Joe, Aladdin figures, Sesame Street figures and dinosaures to name a few.
One Christmas he got all the Aladdin figures, still have them. Sammy loved and I do mean loved that Christmas sweater...

Sometimes he wore costumes to match his vignettes.

The dino collection set up on the dino blankie.

K'nex

So one night this week I shouldn't have been surprised when Sam started creating with the glass pieces I had on the table. I had glass on the table for Garden Party, for color and sparkle.

Max got out the extra pieces and they got busy.

I told Max to go make dinner, what I meant was for him to go pick up the pizza we'd ordered. Funny. Very funny. Now, go pick up dinner smart guy.

Still lovin' the dinos. So creative.

That Sam I Am even let me take a picture. Just love it! Love Sam too.

5 comments:

Kathi said...

UMMM...I wonder were Sam gets the creative design gene...his MOM possibly?!?

Cynthia said...

My thoughts exactly.

Melinda said...

What about the collection gene....remember the attic cleaning?!? :)

jkluginbill said...

Fantastic. Reminds me of the topiary projects and all the other great stuff you two would create.

Nice Sam! :)

Janice said...

Such cute boy/men! They look like they know how to work the charm!! Watch out ladies!