Last night I had dinner started when my sis, Jodi called and said, "hey, Jose's wife made tamales, I bought them, want to come for dinner?" Um, yes! So, we packed up the homemade pizzas I had made and the banana layer cake and hot footed it right over to Bill and Jodi's place. But first Emilyn wanted to change and came down ready to go in her Snow White high heels and white princess gown. Snazzy! Nothing like a house guest that knows how to dress up for dinner.
Caleb was happy, the guys put him on his own laptop. He only came out for food. That explains why I have no photos of Caleb, those guys will BOO and hiss at a photographer/blogger like nobody's business.
Emilyn rode in the golf cart, had a photo shoot with Jodi, the Snapsister that is my sister and got over her fear of dogs. Those tamales are sooo good and the green hot sauce is something else. A fun evening.
Today, I had thought we might go to the Bay but we are busy with the park, swimming lessons and a surprise shopping trip at the museum gift shop.
1 comment:
Check out the photo shoot pics of Emilyn on the snapsisters blog- she is so adorable! That is a nice pic of Charlie and Emilyn!
Post a Comment