Next stop, main course at Mark and Karen's place. They have a covered porch that everytime I set my foot on it, I covet it. Her table was so creative and pretty and detailed. Driftwood, sea grasses, beach glass, shells, so pretty.
Starfish butter pats for the cloverleaf rolls.
My spot.
The party crashers- Max and Braden- they followed us to our house next. Just couldn't lose those guys.
Have you ever had beef tenderloin stuffed with lobster? Hah hah hah, I have! With mushroom tumble...oh my! Every single bite was delicious. Grilled potatoes with the a yummy topping of creme fraise and the sea salt and fresh ground pepper at each place setting in an open shell. The details, oh my!
2 comments:
I didn't know we were aloud to crash the party. I will totally remember that for next year! haha!
That does look oh-so-yummy! Love the table!
Way to go Karen!
I'm contacting Martha to book a spot on her show for you ladies....this is over the top!
I will be crashing the party with Jerrie next year. :)
Post a Comment