We have the sweetest berries in Whatcom County. They are nothing like those hard tasteless berries that come from California. I went to Barbie's Berries stand on my way home from the museum yesterday. I sliced and sugared them and we had them with vanilla ice cream last night. Today, I am driving to the stand so I can get a flat. Max is coming home and he has requested the Strawberry Pizza. Berries only come once a year, the season goes quickly. I try get in a lot of berries. On Thursday it's waffles, berries and whipped cream for dinner. I use my grandma's waffle recipe. Delicious. What is your favorite strawberry recipe? I'll share mine this week. They are not part of the Eat Less, Move More.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Berry Good
We have the sweetest berries in Whatcom County. They are nothing like those hard tasteless berries that come from California. I went to Barbie's Berries stand on my way home from the museum yesterday. I sliced and sugared them and we had them with vanilla ice cream last night. Today, I am driving to the stand so I can get a flat. Max is coming home and he has requested the Strawberry Pizza. Berries only come once a year, the season goes quickly. I try get in a lot of berries. On Thursday it's waffles, berries and whipped cream for dinner. I use my grandma's waffle recipe. Delicious. What is your favorite strawberry recipe? I'll share mine this week. They are not part of the Eat Less, Move More.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment