Friday, July 18, 2008

We Be Jammin'

Last night I made strawberry freezer jam, at 10:00 p.m. I worked yesterday, came home and had a ton of stuff to do, needed groceries, had to run Max around, you know, Mom stuff. So, I had a late start and a late finish. Max came downstairs and wondered if I should be having snack mix and a beer that late. Um, no. Robb clearly states in the boot camp rules, no drinks during the week and no eating after 7:00 p.m. But I forgot to eat before seven and I had ten minutes to wait for the jam to set up. I had no choice, people.

The jam looks a bit blurry. I was getting tired. It will be good this winter on scones with whipped cream and butter. Oh wait, I don't eat like that anymore. Bummer.

One thing I had to do last night was dig out the laundry room. The dirty was starting to run into the clean. Ironing galore. It is all finished. Except they all came home last night and took off their clothes. Job security for me.

Hubby is swamped at work, I hope to see him sometime this weekend.

No comments: