Sunday, July 27, 2008

Need a Good Book or Ten?

I don't buy books very often, rarely in fact. I use the library. I request books I see on lists, i.e. Bestsellers, librarian's picks, good read's or I see books in Costco and then request them from the library. I think it is just a better use of resources. In the last two weeks I have had a few requests come in at the library. I am about half way down the stack. Some have been good, surprisingly good or a little slow.
Before you get all judgmental and I think I am just sitting around reading, please note, I speed read and I seldom watch TV. And in the summer, spending time on our patio is a priority. Coming soon---another room on the home tour, the patio!

3 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Ya. You just sit around reading all day. Doing nothing else. You lead a life of leisure. Admit it! hahaha!

So, did you read Alphabet Weekends? just wondering b/c I have tried another of her books and just couldn't get into it...

Anyway...enjoy!

Shelly said...

Hey speed reader, I think you should rate 'em from 1-10. I'm always looking for a good read...I'm in a dry spell right now, haven't read a really good book in quite a while.

Liz Harrell said...

Cant wait for the home tour!