I think he grew while he was there and he lost 7 pounds- a real lean, mean machine. He begins lifting for football tomorrow night. I can't wait, he has Robb as a trainer. My trainer Robb, one and the same. I may take a bit of delight in watching Max suffer. Just a bit...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Family Fun on the Patio
Max is back, after almost 4 weeks in Eastern Washington he caught a ride with a hay truck and got home this afternoon. We've really missed the little guy. He requested strawberry pizza for dessert tonight. I rushed right out to get berries and got busy. He always eats well in George, WA. He had to call me to brag about his Aunt Marie's enchiladas.But there is this thing called Mom food. Good to have him home.

I think he grew while he was there and he lost 7 pounds- a real lean, mean machine. He begins lifting for football tomorrow night. I can't wait, he has Robb as a trainer. My trainer Robb, one and the same. I may take a bit of delight in watching Max suffer. Just a bit...
Is this considered playing with your food? Sometimes Sam doesn't finish his dinner, he then makes Hawley stay with said food on his snout and then Sam runs his dirty dishes into the house and only lets Hawley move and gobble when he gets back. My, such a disciplined dog.
I think he grew while he was there and he lost 7 pounds- a real lean, mean machine. He begins lifting for football tomorrow night. I can't wait, he has Robb as a trainer. My trainer Robb, one and the same. I may take a bit of delight in watching Max suffer. Just a bit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back MAX! That hawley is talented or is it Sam that is ????
Welcome home Max! Hey Sam, I have a very busy (naughty) dog that needs some to learn some manners.
Post a Comment