Sunday, April 13, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety JOG!






Collectively, as a group of 4 adult and 3 teenage guys we gained over 20 pounds while on our trip. I took an unscientific poll today. Thank goodness we were active, thank goodness we left the island when we did. It is NOT pretty but oooh it was fun, and yummy good. We are all back on the eat less, move more. It is pretty easy as there is no made to order breakfast or happy hour here on the main land.
Except Sam... he didn't gain any weight, he swam out to the rock, ran up Diamond Head and really was active. And he can say no to dessert and he is a growing boy. NOT. FAIR.

1 comment:

jkluginbill said...

I LOVE that the majority of your vacation pictures (so far) are of food. I completely approve.

Just think you all brought 20 pounds of Hawaii home...