North Shore is where the surf pounds. We spent an afternoon on Waimeia Beach. Basically getting a good bum kickin'. It was a red flag day, meaning rough, so Sam was not able to jump off the cliff. I told the boys that if their Grandma had been there she would have put a towel over her head and cried. My Mom doesn't swim so water makes her nervous. The hubby and Mark went in with the guys. I didn't mean to go in, but I did. Don't ask. Sometimes the lifeguards would announce that it would be a good idea to get out for the next fifteen minutes. They can predict the waves. Cool.
We followed this fun with the shrimp vans. Close your eyes, slap the table, bring tears to your eyes GOOD! The guy in charge was really funny. So polite to us and then would turn around and just bark the orders at the cooks. It was like a Seinfeld episode.
1 comment:
Fun in the sun followed by yummm in the sun..wahooooo!
Post a Comment