
I didn't realize there was a factory for my problem.

Hanauma Bay

My guys.

I'm not sure what Max is saying here but the other two are not buying it. Maybe he saw a turtle and pretty girl told him about it?

The gang before dinner at House Without a Key.
Vacation is over, guys back to school, work tomorrow, 13 loads of laundry and 27 items ironed this weekend. Oooh, it was fun, but reality is back and my tan is fading fast. Hope you enjoyed the show!
3 comments:
You all look wonderful (I totally don't see those 20 pounds)!
Looks like fun.
I LOVE the Stupid Factory. When I saw that in Las Vegas I too had to have a picture. Funny! :)
Troy says, "Another fine product is turned out by the Stupid Factory."
He is mean! :)
I don't care how faded just yet, but I bet that tan is pretty hot on you right now! I'm glad you had such fun. These really are the moments to live for... it's what makes doing so much laundry and ironing so worth it, isn't it?
Welcome home.
Post a Comment