Last night before we went out to dinner Sam came to me and told me that we had an urgent message from Levi-our sitter. What? The thoughts that went through my mind- I can't begin to tell you... So, Sam says, "Vicky died."
Me- "Vicky who?"
Sam- "Vicky who? Icky Vicky, Victoria, your fish, MOM!"
Me- "Oh well, I guess Levi could do something that no one else could do. I thought she was invinsible.
Sam-"Mom, pull yourself together!"
I guess my emotions are on vacation too, I just couldn't get too uptight, until Karen mentioned that Emilyn might be sad. True! I didn't order fish for dinner.
3 comments:
I am so sorry or Congratulations. I don't know what to say!
Maybe I will go get you a new fish before you get back to make you not sad anymore...hehehe! :)
I feel really bad cuz I'm giggling...quietly, but still giggling. Guess you're gonna have to change your blog text under the header, unless Jerrie or I replace Vicki before you get home...he he he.
I told Levi to go replace her-but he assured me that is was a good thing. Hawley came to visit and he is doing fine. And I have rode little bit everyday and we've really bonded. JK!
Post a Comment