Finish all details at work (frantically this morning). check
Flowers to church for Sunday. check
Pick up waterproof mascara at Rite Aid. check
Laundry, laundry, laundry. check
Change everyone's sheets. check
Get gas. check
Charge ipods and phones. check
Finish packing. check
Deliver a baby gift, a birthday gift and some treats for Caleb & Emilyn. check
Final instructions for Levi-house, horse, dog sitter extrordinaire. check.
Make final decisions regarding shoes. check (take everything, in every color.) check
Library returns. next
Bank. next
Pay water bill. next
Pick up hay and grain. delegate to guys
Blockbuster returns. delegate to guys
Fun in the sun. coming right up.
Aloha!
Edited: Take itinerary from travel agent, so I know where I am going. check
2 comments:
Sounds like you are ready!
Have fun in the sun! (and I am glad you chose to take all shoes...very important!)!
Don't forget to pick me up on your way out of town!
Post a Comment