Monday, November 7, 2016

Weather, Christmas and some Random

Not going to lie, I am a little  tired of the rain. I filmed a video of the torrential downpour that we had on Saturday.  I wanted to share it so that readers living outside of my area could see that I wasn't exaggerating about the rain.  Suffice it to say, it's wet here.  
Here's is a question, can someone do so little walking that their Fitbit goes backwards?  I've been doing some data research on that question.  I am walking on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.  That is all.  That is it.  It's like I know I should walk but I just cannot make myself do it.  It's wet out there and I have zero motivation.  If there is a break in the rain, I quickly find something else to do or make some excuse.  
Such as read a good book and drink coffee, it needs to be done!
Hubby and I went to a birthday party Friday evening and I got a gift.  No, it wasn't my birthday.  Holly gave me a new mug with my favorite saying, it is what it is.
Coffee in a pretty mug with a Christmas book. Yes please!
Christmas is coming...
 I am not decorating for Christmas quite yet but I did put out my new pillow and there's a bottle of Christmas ale in the ice bucket.  

I am a vendor at 'Tis the Season craft show at Van Vino on November 19th.  I am busy crafting and prepping.
  
On November 21, I will begin decorating in full force.  Thanksgiving is at our house so I'll wait to decorate the kitchen and living room.  I wait because of space issues.  I do not care if guests are offended by Christmas at Thanksgiving.  Uhmmm, do you want to host?  The dinner table will be very autumn and Thanksgivingish.   I'm thinking about some Christmas decorating changes this year.  Less is more kind of thing.  Yeah. that won't happen.

Hubby and I are making some gifts this year.  Remember last time and all of the angst?  Yep, I need that kind of pressure.  We have some good ideas and I am almost finished with my part.

We are going to Trailer Trash Christmas in Anacortes with Huaka'i Annie in December.  I'll be decorating our '57 Aloha for Christmas, you can only imagine how excited I am about THAT!

Our church's Christmas services and cantata are on the calendar. 

Sisters Seattle shopping trip is on the calendar.

Sirius radio has their Christmas station, Holly playing as of last week.

I can't control the weather but if I was in charge the temperatures would be getting lower.  The rain would turn to snow in a week or so and then I'd really be getting my Christmas game on.
And I might even go for a walk in the snow!
Nah.  Just not feeling it.




No comments: