Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Sunshine in Seattle

This past Friday a friend and I went to UVill and Alderwood Mall.  Since there was sunshine in Seattle we wanted to wander around outdoors and shop.  UVill never disappoints on a sunny day, the planters were packed with foliage and flowers.  Sometimes I need an outing for inspiration.  This was a very inspiring day.  It was fun to see the fresh new colors for spring and summer.
I am thinking about sneaking a little pale pink into our master bath.   I'm not sure how Hubby will feel about pink, so it will be subtle.  I love this mirror from the Land of Nod.  I'll make one this summer, using junk jewelry and some metal flowers that I happen to have in my stash.
 The lighting was gorgeous at RH.  They have upped their game and it shows.  There is a huge construction project at UVill.  It is going to be the new Restoration Hardware showroom.  We thought that 5-6 stores would be going into the space but no, just one big RH.
 The ring chandy would be gorgeous for a wedding.
Rolled up old books tied with twine.  Why didn't I think of that?
 I may need a metal aircraft for our next trailer.  It's a Curtis Wright with some ties to aircraft production.
Sunshine, beautiful flowers, inspiration, lunch outdoors in April and a good friend made for a perfect day in Seattle.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Fun day! Need me a day at UVill (love all your abbreviated names for things ;) have you been to Redmond town center? Another really fun outdoor shopping experience!