Thursday, February 7, 2013

Payday Activities and Promotions

On Friday Sam had payday activities.  Payday activities sometime include promotions in the U.S. Army.  This week Sam was promoted to Corporal.  When I first looked at the pictures on face book I wondered why he wasn't wearing his jacket.  He had told me it was cold.   Then as I went through the pictures I realized his collar and epaulets were changed during the ceremony. 
 Bravo Sam!  So proud of That Sam I Am!
I asked Sam what it means to be a Corporal.  Apparently, it means that he gets yelled at more and in turn he yells at his guys more.  Hmmm.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Look at your lovely Valentiney photo and background!!!!

Congrats to Sam! We all love a "yeller"...not!!! Probably a lot of truth to what he said!!!

I love ceremony!!! You'd think the military could spring for a tie bar...just sayin'!