Saturday, May 5, 2012

JSB 2012

Last night was LCHS JSB.  We got to have a little photo shoot with the kids before they left for the evening.
JSB 2012
 I think Kassie was nervous that Max would drop her.  I don't think he will.
I love these kids and they do clean up so well.
 It wasn't raining, in fact it was almost sunny, but it was cold.
 Max and Kassie with a group of friends.
 The girls were gorgeous and wore their cowboy boots for a twist on the formals.
Better than teetering around on heels!

 I like the pictures I get before they're actually ready for the shot.  The girls are ready on this one but the guys, not so much.
 While the girls were being photographed the guys went and sat in the sun and took a break.
Generally speaking, a photo shoot is a guy's worst nightmare.  These guys were fairly cooperative, just had to walk away and take a break.
 It looks like the break is over.
 I just hope the night didn't end with "up against the wall, put your hands up..."  Yikes!

3 comments:

Les Hon said...

Oh! They all look so great!

The white shirt was right... ;)

jkluginbill said...

Looks like so much fun. The girls look amazing (LOVE the boots) and the guys...awesome! :)
Another last for the mama...How you doing?

Holly said...

they look so great!!! Love the cowboy boots! and the Romeo's aren't bad either! So glad you shared your pictures...thank you!!!