Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's that Time of Year

 It's February and that can only mean one thing... Love Week is coming to the Stone House.  This morning I have some gift ideas for your Valentine gift giving.
Crate and Barrel has some pretty valentine mugs, I love the children's size for the little sweethearts in your life.  They also come in adult sizes.  You could pair it with drinking chocolate.
 I'm swooning over the LOVE candles from Pottery Barn.
 Clinique has a Kiss Me gift set that will make your valentine happy.
Be still my heart, Pottery Barn's pillow cover paired with red pillowcases will change your winter bedding from boring to lovely.
If your special valentine doesn't have a keurig, this is the perfect gift.  We got one from our guys for Christmas and LOVE it.  A red one would be pretty for your valentine.
Bake something clever and yummy!
Set a pretty table to let your valentine know that they are out of this world.
Cards, candy, flowers, and sweet sentiments are always appreciated too.  Whatever you do for the people you love, do something to let them know just how much you love them.

4 comments:

Les Hon said...

Sorry -- but I just must say it:

I LOVE all this stuff!

Thanks for the ideas. I need to put more effort into LOVE WEEK...

Janice said...

And now you have some cute pennants to play with to add to the LOVE!!! So good to see you today!

Holly said...

Were you at U-Village recently? I love hearing and seeing all about love week. We barely have love day over here. Oh well...
Fun scrappin' with you today!

Emily said...

I can't WAIT for the emails from the high school regarding the distribution of valentines, roses, balloons, Teddy Bears, and PURPLE CARNATIONS. :-) LOL!