Yesterday I ran errands in the morning. The plan was to do all of my baking yesterday. It didn't go so good. After going to the grocery store I got home and wasn't feeling it, but started anyway. The only thing that I completed were the Cherry Bing Bars and I'm not sure if I melted enough chocolate chips for the top layer. Then I moved on to Jean's Bars, my graham crackers were stale and I just could not go back to the grocery store. So, that didn't happen. It spiraled down from there.
I need the Keebler elves to show up and help me.
While on errands yesterday I stopped at Grandiflora and picked up a few things. I loved this snowflake and I love it hanging from the chandelier in the sitting room. The guys think it would be fine if elves lived in the Stone House. Do I take it down or listen to them grouse about it for the rest of the season? While shopping at Grandiflora I was reminded of their Christmas tree contest so I ran home and took a bazillion tree photos and couldn't get one good one. Pretty hard to win if you can't get it together to enter the contest. I need the Snapsister that is my sister.
Christmas casualty. Poor guy lost his head when my guys were moving the tree in the sitting room. I don't think his girlfriend is too broken up about it.
Yes, there have been some seasonal casualties here at the Stone House. 'Tis the season...
Oh well, today is another day.
2 comments:
When things start to head south like that you need to put on your jammies, make some hot cider and curl up with a good book...and nap a little. Works like a charm!
I wondered where your entry was - silly lady! You so would've been at the top of the list!!Sorry about little bo peeps guy - I heard he had lost his mind - I guess this is what really happened!! :)
LEAVE THE SNOWFLAKE - I love it! Good to see you on Monday - My baking day was kind of a disaster too! Oh well - less for me to eat right?
Post a Comment