Sometimes when pictures are being taken, not everyone gets the memo.
Memo:
1. This is the silly shot.
2. This is not a silly shot.
3. This is a show'em your guns shot.
4. This is a don't show'em your guns shot.
We are having a good time with our guys, Danny and Sam are busy visiting with everyone, eating home cooked meals and driving my car.
Everyone loves Snowflake!
Today the guys leave for a weekend on Camano Island at the cabin.
Lots of guys and diet sprite, at least thats what they are telling Mom.
I kinda want to warn the neighbors.
I kinda don't want to know.
***************************************************
And today... well, when I woke up it was sunny so I planned my day.
A bike ride after the guys left, some sanding and painting, grilling with Hubby tonight, and then it got dark, foggy and poured.
So maybe, I'll just pout.
3 comments:
I'll pout with you...
Kathi is a hoot in our photo. Is Jodi holding my hand?!? Cheer up - the weekend is suppossed to be sunny. :)
Funny pics!!! Love your arms Kath!!!
You could catch up on your reading!!!! That's what I've been doing...not housework though...yuk!
Post a Comment