Sunday, April 10, 2011

Post Traumatic Vacation Stress

So last night before I left Waikiki Beach I had one last yummy dinner and topped it off with a macadamia nut kona coffee mudpie dessert. Tonight I had a sliced apple with a Laughing cow cheese wedge.
I'm home and and it's not fun. As a group we will taking a poll for the collective weight gain tomorrow morning.
I'll post more Hawaii fun tomorrow. I'm kinda busy in the laundry room tonight.
Diets and dirty laundry suck but don't feel too bad for me, I had an amazing vacation...
Wait! Feel bad for me... it's back to boot camp tomorrow morning and I'm still on Hawaii time. Which will mean I'm getting up at 2:45 a.m. to work out...
I think I can...

3 comments:

Janice said...

That dessert looks sinfully wonderful! So glad you had an amazing time! Good thing you finished scrappin' the last trip to Hawaii- Now you're ready to do these!! Welcome home!

Les Hon said...

Welcome back! When I had time to think, I smilingly thought of you in the sun and sand...Glad it was AMAZING!!

And I agree, back to reality can be a hard adjustment...especially when there is a 40 degree temperature drop!

Shelly said...

Welcome home! Glad you're all back safe and sound.
I had amazing food in Aruba and didn't gain a pound...hope you're just as lucky!!! ;) Whewwww...
I guess it could be that Mary made me take the stairs to the 7th floor unless we were wearing high heels. That's a loooott of stairs, of course now I'm extremely grateful to my sweet cousin.