Uhmmm, honey, how soon before you can do a temporary duty in the UK?
Because I have a new love and the shipping is gonna be a killer.
I love maps. I love hearts. I love the UK. My virtual shopping basket is full. To. The. Brim.




Hubby needs the cuff links for his tux. Actually, I need him to have the cuff links with his tux. He is gorgeous in his tux. Can you imagine adding the map cuff links to Hubby and his tux?
Be still my heart.

Here's the site... enter at your own risk.
I warned you.
Oh, and jewelry is a whole other world, by itself. dang.
3 comments:
I'll have to show this one to Trisha - she's real into this stuff!! I want the milk cartons!!
you could make this, Tami! I have lots of old atlases if you want to pick through them... I have another craft going with them... Chris Kenner
AHHHHH!!!! I want the "places you've been" sign! There is some serious coveting going on in the ghetto.
Post a Comment