Tuesday, November 30, 2010

December Daily only in November

I have to make an album. Yesterday I went to Woods Coffee to see my fav barista, Stevie. He gave me the holiday wrap and the snowman fastcap on my holiday drink. This is too cute not to save and add to a Daily December album.
As for Stevie, he was an intern at the museum two summers ago. And he is my favorite. He took the liberty of adding his cell number to my cell. He is listed as Stevie your fav. He is a good kid doing amazing work in God's kingdom.
And he makes a wicked sugar free toasted marshmallow nonfat latte.
Love that kid!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute!!!

http://notsocountry.blogspot.com/

jkluginbill said...

that Stevie is awesome! I would say he's my favorite too but considering my sister was an intern she'd probably kick my a@$! :)

You do need an album. A nice, low-key, stress free one! Enjoy!

Janice said...

So glad you're joining the DD craziness!! I've got to remember to take a pic tomorrow! You'll have some fun moments to choose from for your Dec 1st pic!