Tuesday, August 31, 2010

That Sam I Am is Home

We met Danny in Seattle and then picked up Sam at Sea Tac. So good to see Sam. He looks great! It was nice to go out for lunch before Danny headed back to Edmonds.
We got home, Sam and Hawley were reunited, family stopped by and then Sam went to catch up with friends. He has a lot of plans for the next two weeks. Fun times!

6 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Welcome home Sam!

All your boys in one week? Wow!
Enjoy!

michele said...

YAY! Sam's home! Tami I was just thinking about you yesterday as I was laying out that sweet fruit blanket! And then I saw you commented on my blog. Thank you. Second grade will be a great year for Merit ;)

Les Hon said...

Welcome home to your soldier!

He does look good -- he looks older somehow...Must be that Army Strong thing.

Have a great 2 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

So exciting to see my nephews on the blog and home with family!
Feeling blessed to be their auntie-love those boys!
Kathi

Janice said...

That looks like one happy mama!! So glad he's come - so thankful for his part in freedom!

Arlene said...

Wow. Just wow! So proud of the lil' boy I used to know!!