Monday, August 9, 2010

Josh and Kristin's Wedding


Yes, it rained. But really I don't think I would have changed a thing. Stunning bride, handsome groom and so in love, makes for a storybook wedding. Then add a gorgeous setting, delicious food, good wine, flowers and lighting done to perfection. It made for a beautiful evening, I don't think my attempt at writing can really tell the story. And to top it off the entire evening was based on faith and family.










Yes, the paparazzi hovered over the reception, eventually leaving us alone to dine, dance, and visit the night away. Happily ever after...

3 comments:

shelly said...

Wonderful photos Tami! Such a lovely evening, you're right...it's hard to put all of the beauty into words.

Melinda said...

I agree - it was amazing. Congrats to the happy couple!

Janice said...

Thanks for sharing - I've been hoping you'd post some pics! Great shots Tami - you could give your picture taker sister a run for her money :-)!! BTW - your dress fits like a dream - jealous - and I bet you didn't even wear any squeeze you to death under garments!! :-)